To increase competitiveness of two micro enterprises and one medium-sized enterprise of the Lubelskie province by improving and adapting 52 of their employees’ qualifications to the needs of the regional economy until 31 March 2015
The support will cover three MSME from the Lubelskie province that meet the criteria for the participation in the project and, based on the needs diagnosis, have been qualified to participate in the project – it is a closed recruitment project thus external recruitment is not provided.
Type of support.
- VCC training in selling techniques
- VCC training in conducting personnel and payroll issues
- English language training
- JUNIPER NETWORK training
- IBUQ usability engineering training
- ITIL Foundation project management training
- PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER training
There is no participation cost in the project. The project falls under the de minimis rules. Therefore, the day the contract between the LCC and an entrepreneur sending employee(s) for training is signed, the entrepreneur receives a certificate of the amount of de minimis aid.